Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome to Willow's Way!

Welcome! My name is Willow and this site will host an array of my writings. I love to write; I began journaling at 6 years of age and have kept a diary consistently since then. Growing up I also loved creative writing, and as a teenager I discovered a passion for non-fictional journalism.
I consider myself to be the Inquisitor of the World, or at least the of my world, as I sift and examine the many aspects and details in life. Furthermore, I am inclined to formulate strong opinions and conclusions through my experience. It is my desire that my insight, opinions and ideas contribute positively to your life, offering information and inspiration. This format for my work will be simple, personal and hopefully useful, both for myself and you, the reader. Enjoy my words and send me your own if you like!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Willow!
    I already like your blog. I came over by way of Grandma Janet.

    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog. lots of good information on here. Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete